Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bowling To Africa

Fundraiser ONE!

On Friday June 3rd, 2011 we put on a bowling fundraiser in Muskegon Michigan.  We had 65 registered bowlers and a handful of people who showed up to hangout and support.  We bowled Scotch-Doubles and did some pretty awesome raffles.  It was such a great night of togetherness where I was able to share a piece of my story and passion for Africa as well as answer any questions that people may have had.  At the end of the night our bowling winners were: 1st Place- Percy Scott and Stephanie Ernvall and 2nd Place- Robby and Vi Robinson!  GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

I want to give a special thanks to all of our donors such as Bob-Hi Lanes, Lincoln Golf, Gaylor Golf Package, Swirled Cupcakes, The Harris Family, Olive Garden, Trophy House, Meijer, Johnny Carinos, The MAC, and my parents!  I especially thank my family for being so kind and gracious with me through the stressful moments of planning and organizing.  You guys worked very hard and I am so so SO Grateful!  Thank you to everyone who came out to support and donated!  Overall we were able to raise $2250 towards my total trip cost!  I cannot thank you all enough for showing up to support me and what God is doing in my life!  WHOOOO HOOOO!

Much LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment