Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do Someone Say 10 DAYS...


My my how times is flying.  For some reason I feel like it is going even faster now that I only have 10 days left.  The last couple of weeks have been so busy with Ms. Hannah Moore coming back from Wales and the events with Hope.  The last two Sunday's I preached at Hope and it went well.  I realized that I enjoy the prep time of preparing a sermon as long as I have nothing else to do! haha.
Zambia WINS... Zambia WINS!
On top of that excited, Zambia brought back the Africa Cup for Soccer.  We had celebrated all day and all night for a day or two and that was an experience in itself!  Last weekend Kristin and I ran ZAMTeach's second training for the teachers on Ndola.  It was hard to do with just the two of us but we managed.  We had a decent turn out and we taught on Subject Specifications: English (Phonics) and Math and then Kristin did a section on Classroom Management!  Kristin sent Hope back with some dry erase boards and copies and the kids LOVE THEM!  They stay after... or ask if they can stay after and do work with them everyday!  THANK YOU KRISTIN!

This next week we have sponsors and a board member from Wiphan USA coming.  I am excited to meet with them and get to know them a little better.  This last week I will be celebrating my time with Hope and enjoying the last few days with my class!  They have been singing me a good-bye song the last few days and I am not sure if they are just practicing or if they are ready for me to go! haha.  They are great thought!

The boys got to erase the board and then they dusted their faces!  Silly Boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment