Saturday, July 30, 2011

Things I've learned this week in Zambia

  1. Three HUGE bottles of water is still not enough to keep you from getting sick 
  2. I love antibiotics
  3. Testing week in Zambia is just as boring as in the States
  4. The word 'wart hog' is pronounced warth-og (you might think this one is pretty inconsequential, but you would be surprised how confused ones students get when you pronounce it the American way)
  5. Don't attempt jumping jacks with a classroom of sixth graders while in a loose-fitting skirt
  6. Hangman is an awesome classroom-stalling game wherever you go!
  7. I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity(okay, I already knew this one, but I thought it was a good list-closer and I liked having seven lessons. It was a good odd number, kinda like me) 
Love and Blessing to you all,
Sara Blumenshine

No comments:

Post a Comment