Monday, September 17, 2012

And we're back!

Today is Monday and it is running on three days of being back here in Zambia.  This first night I flew in there was a dance party and what a way to begin.  It was super fun to join with everyone out at Mya and Samuel's house where we ate a lot of food (which was good because I had none at my house) and we danced the night away.  To bad no one was there to complain about Kristi's playlists!  haha.

Things are good.  I am living in the Dream House with two Danish folks named Lena and Jakob.  They both just graduated from college and are here for three months.  So far so good.  Today was my first day at Wiphan and I must say...  it is really weird to be here without Kristin.  It was so awesome to see everyone again!  It was great to see the kids as they came out for break.  They all asked where Kristin was and some even demanded that she return now! haha.  Love it!  But...  off I go.  Gotta run some errands and finish unpacking.  Stay posted for more!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment